Learn how to link Aadhaar to bank account and e-KYC
Prime Minister Kisan Yojana is headed by the central government for farmers. With this, farmers receive the benefit of Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi. With this plan, farmers receive financial assistance of 6,000 rupees every year. This amount of 6,000 rupees is distributed in three equal installments of 2,000 rupees each with an interval of four months. So far 11 installments of this program have been published and farmers are looking forward to its 12th installment. But the 12th installment will be handed over to farmers who have linked Aadhaar to their bank account and completed the e-KYC process. Both works have been required by this plan by the government. Therefore, farmers should do these two jobs soon so that they do not face any problem to get the next delivery of Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi.
When will the twelfth installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana) arrive?
When all the farmers are looking forward to the 12th delivery of Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi to the farmers account, then we will tell you that the dates for the delivery of Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana have been set and during the same dates the issues the handover of Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi. However, for some reason, payment may be delayed. The dates set for Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi are as follows:
- Under this scheme, the money from the first installment is given to farmers between April 1 and July 31.
- The money for the second installment is received between August 1 and November 30.
- The money for the third term of the plan is transferred between December 1 and March 31.
- Consequently, the money for the 12th term can be transferred to the farmers’ account in the first week of August next month.
This work is required before the 12th delivery arrives
tell the peasants Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Farmers who have received undue benefits from the scheme are excluded from this scheme. To prevent fraud in the scheme, the government has made it mandatory to link the Aadhaar card with the bank account and make e-KYC. Farmers who have not completed the e-KYC process may have trouble getting paid. Therefore, to get the continued benefit of Kisan Bhai Yojana, complete the e-KYC process as soon as possible.
PM Kisan Yojana: How to link Aadhaar to a bank account
The bank account can be easily linked to Aadhaar via net banking. You can link your bank account with Aadhaar by following this procedure:
- First, sign in to onlinesbi.com.
- Enter your user ID and password.
- After that, go to the My Account section, click Update Aadhaar with Bank Account (CIF).
- Enter your profile password for Aadhaar registration.
- A page will open asking you to enter your Aadhaar number twice.
- After entering your Aadhar number, click the button.
- A message will appear on the screen when your Aadhaar is linked.
- This way, your Aadhaar will be linked to your bank account in an online way.
You can also do this job by going to the bank
Apart from this, you can also link Aadhaar with your bank account by visiting the bank. To do this, you have to go to the bank where you have an account and fill in the form that links Aadhaar to the bank account. In this form, you must enter your bank account details and your Aadhaar number. A certified copy of your Aadhar card must be sent along with the form. The Aadhaar form and photocopy must be sent to the counter, where you will be asked to present your original Aadhaar card for verification. Your form will be accepted. However, it may take a few days to link your bank account to Aadhaar. Once Aadhaar is linked, the bank will notify you of your registered mobile number.
Farmers how to make e-KYC
how Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi E-KYC has become mandatory for farmers who take advantage you will not be able to get the next delivery. Not only this, it can also be excluded from this scheme. Therefore, complete the e-KYC process as soon as possible. The way to get e-KYC online is as follows.
- First, you need to visit PM Kisan’s official website: https://pmkisan.gov.in/ to be continued.
- Here, on the right side of the home page, click the eKYC option.
- Here you have to enter your Aadhar card number and captcha code and then click on the search option.
- Here you have to enter your mobile number which is linked to your Aadhar card.
- At the same time, the OTP sent to your registered mobile number must also be entered.
- All your data must match for e-KYC to be successful.
- If not, you should visit the local Aadhaar Seva Kendra.
Let us know that the siblings farmers can also complete the e-KYC process offline by visiting their nearest common service center (CSC). They must bring their Aadhar card with them to complete the e-KYC verification.
TractorJunction always keeps you up to date. For this reason, agricultural news is published on new models of tractors and their agricultural uses. large tractor companies Preet Tractor, Indo agricultural tractor We also publish the Monthly Sales Report, etc., which gives detailed information on the wholesale and retail sales of tractors. Contact us if you want to get a monthly subscription.
if you new tractor, old tractor, agricultural equipment You are interested in selling or buying and you want more and more buyers and sellers to contact you and get the maximum price for your item, and then share your selling item with TractorJunction.