listen to the news
Bhiwani. The president and councilors elected on June 22 were sworn in on Thursday and took command of the city council. Now the president and councilors will have to eliminate the rest of the challenges with the city’s urbanization works. At the swearing-in ceremony, the administration also took an oath before him to clean up the city and contribute to the prevention of disposable plastic.
The swearing-in ceremony was held Thursday at City Hall. In which 30 councilors, including the newly elected president Preeti Bhavani Pratap, took the oath of office. While two members were absent from the function. MP Ghanshyam Sarraf, former MP Shashi Ranjan Parmar, ADC Rahul Narwal and city officials were also present on the program. SDM Sandeep Aggarwal swore to the president and newly elected members to keep the city clean and not to use disposable plastic along with the inauguration. On the other hand, the newly elected member Karambir Yadav of the 11th district and Kavita of the 12th district were unable to take the oath of absence.
These councilors were sworn in
Suryakant of Ward 1 with President Preeti, Sandeep of Ward 2, Sonika of Ward 3, Sukram Singh of Ward 4, Ankur Kaushik of Ward 5, Renu of Ward 6, Bhavani Pratap Singh of Ward 7, Sunita Bajaj of Ward 8, Ward Manju of 9, Sarla of Ward 10, Kamlesh of Ward 13, Jaiveer Singh of Ward 14, Kavita of Ward 15, Anil of Ward 16, Subhash of Ward 17, Anita of Ward 18, Shiv Kumar of Ward 19, Pradeep of Ward 20 Kaushik, Seema Devi of Ward 21, Jyoti of Ward 22, Manoj Kumar of Ward 23, Sanju of Ward 24, Vinod Kumar of Ward 25, Vinod Kumar of Ward 26, Govind Ram of Ward 27, Masta of Ward 28, of Ward 29 Sudama, Manish of Ward 30 and Satendra Singh of Ward 31 were sworn in.
The challenge of these tasks will be at the forefront
-Make the whole city clean and beautiful
Prohibition of disposable plastic in the city
– Elimination of invasions carried out in the main markets and roads of the city
– Build a parking system in the city
-Management of public lighting in the rooms
– Ensure cleaning in the rooms and door-to-door garbage collection
– Accelerate stopped development works
Implementation of new plans for the city
– Turn on the closed traffic lights on the main roads of the city
– Installation of high-mask lights at the new intersections of squares built in the city
– Completion of the unfinished embellishment works of johads
– Elimination of the illegal occupation of the city and release of the possession of lands of the city council
– Improve the property identification system in the city and facilitate the process
– Increase the stagnant income of the city council
– Execution of new projects in the areas of competence of the city council
He will develop the city accompanying everyone: Preeti Bhavani
New President-elect Preeti Bhavani, along with taking the oath, promised residents that by bringing everyone, they would develop the whole city and all neighborhoods equally. The money received from the government will be used appropriately for the convenience of the people and the development of the city. The necessary modifications will also be made to the system to solve the problems related to the neighbors ’town hall and every person who comes to the town hall office will have a legitimate job.