Author: Pradeep ChauhanDate Posted: Wednesday, February 16, 2022 9:30 AM (IST)Date Updated: Wednesday, February 16, 2022 9:30 AM (IST)
New Delhi, State Office. The government of the Aam Aadmi party is seven years old. On this occasion, Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, while congratulating the people of Delhi, said that in these seven years Delhi has made progress in all aspects, but the Delhi government aims to make it the best capital in the world. That is why the government is busy making welfare policies.
He said that on this day (February 16) the AAP government took the oath of office and secrecy seven years ago to Ramlila Maidan. Meanwhile, he has done many works in the field of education, health, electricity, water. In this, there has been a revolutionary change in the field of education. After Delhi, the Aadmi Aadmi party has now entered the electoral battle in Punjab, Goa, Uttarakhand and to a lesser extent in Uttar Pradesh. The chief minister expressed hope that the party would perform better in these states.
The people of Delhi receive free treatment in government hospitals: the chief minister stated that the treatment and operation of up to 70-80 lakhs is also done free of charge in government hospitals. All citizens have been given a three-tier security circle of Mohalla government clinics, polyclinics and hospitals. There are 125 types of free drugs available at Mohalla clinics and free trials in 212 labs.
Treatment facilities are available in 56 paneled private hospitals for 1155 surgeries. The Delhi government assumes all expenses for the treatment of traffic accident victims under the Angel Dilli scheme. In the last five years, 1,600 hospital beds have been increased, while seven new hospitals with a capacity of 6,836 beds are being built. Thus, 20836 beds will be increased in Delhi in 2025.
89% of unauthorized colonies get water: In seven years, 89% of the unauthorized settlements in Delhi have been channeled and work is being done on the rest. In 1600, sewers were installed in 706 unauthorized colonies and water pipes. At the same time, around 600 million rupees are spent to provide 20,000 liters of free water to the people of Delhi every month. Because of this, the water bill of 14.5 lakh people does not reach. 159 lakes and 600 bodies of water have been recovered.
300 services available at home: The home delivery plan covers 300 services. Delhi is the only Indian city that is among the top 100 cities in the world in the ranking of the best cities. Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal said policies are being made to make Delhi the best capital in the world.
- Startups launched between 2019-21, labor market portal.
- Sports facilities are being developed for Delhi to host the Olympic Games.
- The old-age pension has increased in two categories until the year 2000 and 2,500, which is the highest in the whole country.
- work in the field of education
- It provided world-class infrastructure to government schools.
- 20,000 new classrooms were built in public schools.
- Happiness and Mindfulness classes began.
- To instill a sense of patriotism in the children, the Patriotic course was started
- Entrepreneurship courses and Business Blasters programs were introduced to promote entrepreneurship.
- He formed the Delhi School Board and signed an agreement with the International Board of Education.
- Delhi is the only state in the country that has created a sports university.
- This time the 12th result was 99.7 percent, which is much higher than that of private schools.
- In 2021, 64 government school students qualified JEE Advanced and 496 qualified NEET.
- Two and a half million children were admitted to government schools after receiving the names of private schools.
Now people are safe and women travel on free buses
The chief minister said that in 2015, there were 5,659 DTC and cluster buses in the bus fleet, which has now increased to 6,900. 2,930 buses, including e-buses, must be added to the fleet. There are commissioners on the bus for passenger safety and the women’s trip is free. Apart from this, the most progressive electric vehicle policy in the country has been brought to Delhi. There are 377 charging points at 169 public charging stations for electric vehicles in Delhi. Transportation-related services have also been made online in Delhi in August 2021. The Prime Minister says that today Delhi has become the number one city in the world, leaving behind cities like London, Washington and Paris in matter of installation of CCTV cameras for the security of the people.
Following the path shown by Shaheed-e-Azam Bhagat Singh and Baba Saheb Dr. Ambedkar, the Delhi government has taken many important steps for development in the last seven years. Just after 75 years of independence, Baba Saheb’s dream of giving the best and equal education to all children is being fulfilled in Delhi. Revolutionary changes in education at home and abroad are discussed. Delhi has the only government in the country, which makes its policies by taking public opinion. Delhi is set to become the best capital in the world and a plan is also in place to clean up Yamuna.
- Free electricity is given to the people of Delhi
- Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra Yojana has been launched, under which older people can travel for free to pilgrimage sites.
- An honorarium of a crore of rupees was given to the families of 31 martyrs and warriors of the crown.
- He claimed that Delhi has the lowest electricity tariffs among the major cities in the country and that it provides free electricity up to 200 units per month. In 2021, the 30.8 lakh electricity bill of Delhi consumers has returned to zero every month.
Pollution has gone down, Yamuna will clean up
Kejriwal claimed that the level of pollution in Delhi has dropped by around 25% in 2016-18 compared to 2012-14. Earlier, Delhi was affected by pollution for 20-40 days, which have now been reduced to less than 15 days. We have set a goal to eliminate Yamuna pollution by 2025 and we will achieve that goal.
Edited by: Pradeep Chauhan