An internal injury can come after being electrocuted, there is a risk of attack, beware. Internal injuries can come after being electrocuted, there is a risk of attack, be careful

a few moments ago

Electrocution incidents happen every day during the rainy season. In the past, we saw these 3 incidents one after the other…

first event- The young man, who went to withdraw money from an ATM in Banda, Uttar Pradesh, was shocked as soon as he opened the door. He had to be admitted to the hospital.

second eventA kanwar passenger got hold of the running current on the pillar and was knocked unconscious. The local people took him to the hospital, where his life was saved.

Third Event- In a village in Madhya Pradesh, a 70-year-old woman was electrocuted while removing her pin while shutting off the water motor. She fainted and had to be taken to the hospital.

There is danger of electrocution both indoors and outdoors during the rainy season. A little carelessness can put your life in danger. Today, in the news of the need, we will talk about current protection and also what measures should be taken immediately after the start of the current.

If someone is electrocuted, follow these simple steps for rescue

(Even if you know the steps written below, but many times you forget or don’t understand them in times of trouble, so read them and keep them in mind.)

  • Check whether there is current or not, be careful in this area.
  • Use things like wood and cardboard to enclose the switch board.
  • If someone clings to the gooseberry, stand on a wooden stool and try to separate them with a dry wooden stick.
  • Put on rubber gloves before touching the stuck person.

These things outside the house can be prone to electric shocks

  • automatic teller machine
  • electric poles
  • high voltage cable
  • electric machine

These things are more prone to electric shocks inside the house in the rain

  • outdoor cooler
  • switch board
  • faucet
  • fridge
  • washing machine
  • outboard engine

Young children are more afraid of electrocution

Children under 12 are more prone to electric shocks indoors. These kids will kneel on the floor, touch anything, so keep the switch box covers to prevent them from coming into contact with electrical wires. Do not allow children to play with electrical cords. Ground the old outlet. Check the power cord and extension cord. Replace broken and disconnected cables.

Keep these 6 things in mind at home

  • Do not use a damaged extension cord.
  • Do not use faulty electrical devices.
  • If the bread sticks to the toaster, unplug it before removing it.
  • Before changing the light or bulb, turn off the light or unplug it.
  • Before making holes in the wall, make sure the electric wire is there or not.
  • Do not use a wet hair dryer in the bathroom.

There can be 3 types of injuries to the body from electrocution.

  • Flash, i.e. skin injury: The effect of the current is short-lived, due to which only a few tissues of the body are damaged. If the clothing burns after a little more exposure, it is called flesh damage.
  • Mild injury- In this, the shock is felt for a very short time, but the current goes to the whole body.
  • True injury: in this, the human body becomes part of the electrical circuit itself.

These simple problems can also occur after electrocution.

  • blurred vision
  • tingling in the extremities
  • headache
  • nervousness
  • hard of hearing
  • sore mouth

Why does current occur, do you understand the science behind it?

We all have heard from childhood that all things are made of Atom. Atoms are made up of three things: electrons, protons and neutrons. This electron has a negative charge.

  • Things that are good conductors, do not allow electrons to escape easily. So the electrons keep flowing in the atom and the current also keeps flowing in that thing.
  • Things that are bad conductors of electricity, cannot stop the electron from going off. This is why electrons are sometimes stored there. Positive charges attract negative charges. For example, the comb pulls the pieces of paper towards itself.

When the number of electrons in an object increases, the negative charge on it also increases. Then any person touches such a thing, then the positive electrons in their body begin to pull the electron of the object in front of them. Due to the high speed of these electrons, current is generated.

Why is electrocution often fatal?

In fact, real and minor injuries are dangerous to humans. In both situations, the person must be taken to the hospital immediately. The cause of death from electrocution is the inability of the heart to function properly. In this situation, the heart does not pump blood or stops the blood, this is called atrial and ventricular fibrillation. It can also lead to death. Sometimes the patient also goes into a coma, after which breathing stops. Also called cardiopulmonary arrest.

remember on the go

  • Electric shock is caused by current not volts.
  • The shock depends on which part of the body the electric current has occurred.
  • The shock also depends on whether your body is dry or wet.
  • It also depends on how long the current has been in the body. ,

understand that too

  • The power from the single phase in our houses is 220 volts AC.
  • AC means alternating current.
  • Refrigerators, fans, refrigerators, motors, washing machines run on alternating current.
  • In AC, both wires (positive and negative) flow simultaneously.
  • There is more current in one wire and less current in the other.
  • Contact with this alternating current causes shocks.

Overall discharge depends on many things, just stay away from electric wires and take precautions during rainy season.

There is more news…

Leave a Comment