If you also throw away the bitter gourd skin as useless, definitely read this article once.
Many people do not like bitter gourd because of its bitterness and strange appearance. But do you all know that it has many benefits? Bitter gourd is an excellent source of vitamins B1, B2, B3 and C. It is also rich in iron and calcium.
Rich in dietary fiber, this bitter vegetable also contains magnesium, folate, phosphorus, zinc and manganese. Consuming it in moderate amounts every day can do wonders for your health and skin.
But we often throw away their skins as useless. If you also do the same, after reading this article you will stop doing it completely. Yes, with his skins, you can overcome many problems. Let us know the benefits of your peels. Dietician Simran Saini ji explains.
Simran Saini says, “Bitter gourd is used for many health benefits, such as for diabetics.” It is a vegetable rich in potassium, vitamin C, iron, magnesium and fiber. It has antibacterial properties. It helps digestion and is good for the skin as bitter gourd contains vitamins and minerals.
“Therefore, including bitter gourd skin, consumed in small amounts, such as three times a week, can provide many nutritional benefits. Bitter gourd skin is also used in face packs to help fight skin infections.
Uses of bitter gourd peel
on the skin
Bitter gourd has anti-bacterial and anti-oxidant properties that help in removing the skin from the skin. eliminate toxins help in It also helps in blood purification, which reduces skin problems, blood disorders and improves blood circulation.
Skins can be used to prevent signs of aging. Rich in antioxidants, bitter gourd helps slow the aging process and prevents signs like wrinkles and fine lines. Antioxidants present in bitter gourd peels fight free radicals. Consuming bitter gourd also protects against damage caused by the sun’s ultraviolet rays.
Also, bitter gourd skin can be used as an antioxidant along with vitamins A and C, which are good for the skin. Fights acne and skin blemishes. It is useful in treating various skin infections such as ringworm, psoriasis and scabies. While you’re making the bitter gourd, peel it. If you want, make a pure bitter gourd in vegetable form. Eating bitter gourd after peeling it destroys its nutritional elements.
Read this: These 5 changes come to the body by drinking bitter gourd juice daily
Bitter Gourd Skin Paratha
We usually peel each vegetable as needed, but some are a godsend so their peels can also be used. Bitter gourd is one of them. We use its peel as a base for bitter gourd pieces very easily. you peeled paratha It can also be made and used.
- Bitter gourd peel – 1 cup
- Finely chopped onion – 2
- Flour – 1/4 cup
- Besan – 1/4 cup
- curd – 2 tablespoons
- Turmeric and red chili – 1/2 teaspoon
- Ginger paste – 1 teaspoon
- Garlic paste – 1 teaspoon
- Fennel and coriander powder – 1 teaspoon
- Salt and oil – as needed
- After using bitter gourd, do not throw away the skins, put salt and keep it for half an hour.
- Then wash it well.
- After that, grind it in a blender with curd.
- Knead adding flour and the rest of the ingredients.
- Take a ball of dough and roll it in the oven and serve.
- Your delicious paratha is ready. Your kids will love it too.
bitter gourd peel powder
A number of treatments can help people keep their blood sugar levels under control, including a healthy lifestyle. A person can also use dietary supplements such as bitter gourd. Some researchers believe that bitter gourd contains substances that suppress appetite and lower blood sugar levelWe do. In this way it behaves in a similar way to insulin. But bitter gourd is not available throughout the year, so you can make powder from its skins and preserve it.
Read this:When you hear the name of 1 vegetable, you mouth, it has many benefits
- Finely chop the bitter gourd skins.
- Then spread it out on a tray or large plate.
- Keep it dry in the sun for 3 to 5 days.
- Be sure to cover the tray with mesh or a thin cloth so that insects and dust do not come into contact with the slices.
- After 2 days, turn it to the other side.
- By the 5th day, the pieces of bitter gourd skin become crispy and break easily.
- Grind well and filter the bitter gourd powder.
- Put the remaining amount back into the blender and grind again.
- Grind it well and sift the bitter gourd powder.
- Put the remaining amount in the blender and grind it.
- Mix well 5.1 cups water, 1/4 teaspoon bitter gourd peel powder.
- Drink on an empty stomach first thing in the morning.
I hope you enjoyed this information. Please share and like this article as well as comment. Stay connected with Harzindagi to read more articles like this.
Image credit: Freepik and Shutterstock
Did you like this article?
Your skin and body are different just like you. We strive to bring you accurate, safe, and expert-verified information through our articles and social media, but still consult your doctor before trying any home remedies, tricks, or fitness tips. For any comments or complaints, please contact us at email@example.com.