listen to the news
Internet addiction: Internet and social media addiction has spread from cities to towns and villages. Every year the number of users increases by millions. Even young children become addicted to watching videos online. Because of this, they are showing symptoms of severe depression, loneliness and violent behavior.
According to experts, internet de-addiction centers should be opened in every district to save them. Here counseling, monitoring and treatment facilities are available not only on internet but also on all digital platforms.
The number of digital employees grows by 25% annually
- Estimates in a joint study by NIMHANS and Symbiosis University
- Centers are the main helpers to get rid of internet addiction including social media, deployment of experts is also needed
- Researchers from the National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS) in Bangalore and Symbiosis University in Pune said in the study that the number of people connecting to the digital world in the country has increased by 20 to 25 percent annually in the last year. five years
Concern: More kids on Insta-Snapchat
- Children and teenagers use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat more
- Currently, the number of Internet users in the country is 642 million.