- ‘Luna’ is the first wish of a middle-class family in the 1980s
- Onida that used to be the king of the television market
- Old Monk Best in Test
Independence Day: Today India celebrates its 75th anniversary of independence. This Amrit Independence Festival (Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav) What are the factors to accelerate the development of India? Mark has played an important role. I will try to hear from him today. If it hadn’t been for these brands, today’s India Economy It does not reach fifth place in the world. Ambassador (Rajdoot) from moon until i come down) of Nirma Detergent I Speak up Even those cookie brands that have proven to be benchmarks for their industry opponents.
Luna’s first wish for a middle-class family in the 1980s
Luna This was one such two-wheeler that became very popular in India in the 1980s. The light and liberating 50cc bike became something of a heavyweight in the 1970s and 1980s. being India’s first two-wheeler most contributed to connecting women with the pace of development. At one point, about 90 percent of his customers were women. Little kids in those days aspired to ride the Luna. At the beginning of the 21st century, Luna’s decade came to an end.
‘Nirma’ milky white
‘Let the colorful cloth that came from Nirma bloom, white as milk, Nirma everyone’s choice, Nirma detergent powder’. This was the Nirma line of detergent that gained the most popularity in the world of television advertising. His identity became a household name. It ruled the industry for many years. Karsanbhai Patel in 1969 in Gujarat. This company was included in the first brand in the 80s.
Old Monk Best in Test
Old Monk was launched in 1954. Since then, it has been the first choice of all rum lovers. It is said that whenever people have a party in India, if someone wants to drink rum, they are offered Old Monk first. Some people also call it the national drink of India.
Onida that used to be the king of the television market
Onida was launched at a time when BPL and Videocon dominated the market. Both are also from the same TV brand. Onida was brought to the market according to the low budget. This is the reason why it is also called the sony of the poor. Sony is a large electrical and television accessories company. The company also found success after launching its brand. It has also been profitable for 19 years since its IPO launch in 1992. Then gradually, due to the entry of the new brand into the market, it went backwards.
The “Ambassador” called the King’s Ride
The Ambassador was a bike whose ride was once said to be the ride of the king. You can guess its popularity from the fact that it used to be the first choice of people in the 80s. When it was launched in the 80s, it used to cost 18 grand. However, he later had tough competition from the bullet.
These brands also left a mark on your life
- Launched in 1997, PVR Cinemas continues to be a big name in the film industry. Movies from Bollywood to Hollywood are shown in this movie theater.
- Patanjali Ayurved Company was launched in 1995. In the journey since then, this company has achieved a great position in FMCG sector.
- Reynold whose pen is used by all the reading and writing youths of India. It is announced by Sachin Tendulkar. Pen company manufactures from Rs 5 to Rs 1000.
- Parachute hair oil is still liked by women in India. You can also guess the specialty of this coconut oil by the fact that since 1970 until today, coconut oil has been the first choice.
- OLA Taxi was launched in 2010. This company provides online taxi service. He has played a major role in launching the facility to book online cabs in India.
- Paytm has a major contribution to give a new impetus to digital transactions. The company started its service when people in India used to avoid doing online transactions. Today, India is one of the countries with the largest digital transactions.
- Oberoi Hotel has done the job of providing India with a great chain of luxury hotels. It is quite famous nowadays. Although their daily rate is a bit expensive than a normal hotel.
- Parleji was started in 1929. Then its name was Parlage-Gluco, which was changed in 1981. You can also buy Parleji Biscuit for Rs.5.
- Maruti 800 was launched in 90s. It was very famous four wheeler then. At that time, people used to have this car in the budget.
- Our Bajaj scooter used to be the most popular scooter in the 90s. It is said that people who owned these scooters at that time were considered rich. Many people’s memories are still attached to this scooter.
Latest business news