Department of School Education, Chhattisgarh new educational policy Develop children’s ability to learn and understand seconds Chhattisgarh Kindergarten Scheme has started Chhattisgarh Balwadi Yojana It has been started for children in the age group of 5 to 6 years of the state. In this regime, the kindergartens will be put into operation. In which children’s ability to learn and understand will be developed through play and play and at the same time will also prepare them for the school environment. This plan has been started by the government with 5173 kindergartens. More kindergartens will be opened gradually in the coming years.
At present, under this scheme, the Anganwadis located in the school premises are being converted into kindergartens. There were 6536 Anganwadi centers in the state of which 5173 have been converted into kindergartens. Chhattisgarh Balwadi Yojana To get the complete details related to this, definitely read this article of ours till the end.
Chhattisgarh Kindergarten plan what Is?
Chhattisgarh CM Bhupesh Baghel ji on the occasion of Teacher’s Day “Jabo Kindergarten, Badabo Education Cart” with the subject of Chhattisgarh Balwadi Yojana has started Now, under this scheme, kindergartens will be set up in the state for children aged between 5 and 6 years. In addition to the Anganwadi Assistant in all Kindergartens, an Assistant Teacher will also be deputed from the concerned Primary School. This Assistant Professor will get an additional salary of ₹500 every month. Anganwadi helpers and teachers have also been given special training to teach children in an interesting way about sports and games. CG Balwadi Scheme It will create an interesting and happy environment for children to learn and understand. So that children’s mental games can be developed in the game. Because according to scientists, 85% of the development of the human brain occurs in childhood itself.
CG RTE Admission
Highlights of Chhattisgarh Balwadi Yojana
|schema name||Chhattisgarh Kindergarten Scheme|
|initiated||By Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel|
|Corresponding departments||Chhattisgarh School Education Department|
|beneficiary||Children in the age group of 5 to 6 years of the state|
|purpose||Develop children’s ability to learn and understand through sport|
|initial date||September 5, 2022|
|Outline Category||state level plan|
academic Session 2022-23 the 5173 kindergarten From channel to 68054 children will be beneficiary
Balwadi Yojana Through this, kindergartens will be held to teach children in an interesting way through sports and play. Through which 68,054 children will benefit in the 2022-23 academic year. The government has also approved Rs 1 lakh for all kindergartens for children’s furniture, sports equipment and paints. Children’s material “Bal Vatika” has been prepared for the functioning of the kindergarten. Kindergarten will be held 2 hours before lunch time on the school premises. At present, 5173 Anganwadis in the state have been converted into kindergartens by the School Department, through which 68 thousand 54 students out of 3 lakh 23 thousand 624 students of 5-6 years will get benefit in this session 2022-23.
PM launched PM SHRI Yojana on Teacher’s Day
Kindergarten plan Chhattisgarh of purpose
The main objective of this program is to develop the learning and understanding ability of the 5-6 year old children of the state through play. He also needs to be fully prepared to go to school so that when he goes to first grade school he is fully prepared for it. by the state government Kindergarten plan Chhattisgarh With this, Balwadias will be running across the state. Special training has been given to teachers and assistants teaching in the kindergarten. So that he can acquire the knowledge of letters and numbers in games and children’s games. of Chhattisgarh Govt CG Balwadi Yojana The decision to start will be very beneficial for the children of the state. Because through this their mental, social and psychological development will be possible in sport.
Chhattisgarh Balwadi Yojana From the gain I properties
- Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel ji on the occasion of Teacher’s Day Chhattisgarh Kindergarten plan has started
- The scheme has been launched with the theme ‘Jabo Balwadi Badhabo Shiksha Ke Gaadi’.
- Children between 5 and 6 years of age in the state will benefit from this scheme.
- Chhattisgarh Balwadi Yojana Kindergarten will be made in the state In which children’s ability to learn and understand through play and games will be developed.
- In the beginning, the government has started 5173 kindergartens. Presently the Anganwadis located in the school premises have been shifted to Kindergarten.
- In addition to the Anganwadi Assistant in the Kindergarten, an Assistant Teacher in the attached Primary School will also be posted. This Assistant Professor will get an additional salary of ₹500 every month.
- Apart from this, special training has also been given to the Anganwadi helpers and teachers to teach the kindergarten children in an interesting way.
- The government has also approved ₹100,000 for furniture, sports materials and paints for all kindergartens.
- In the 2022-23 academic year, 68 thousand 54 children will benefit from this scheme.
- According to scientists, 85% of human brain development occurs in childhood itself, keeping this point in mind, this scheme has been initiated by the Chief Minister.
- The School Education Department of Chhattisgarh has further strengthened primary education through this programme. What will lay the foundations for a better education for children.
- This scheme has been drawn up for the child’s mental, social and psychological development in sports and games.
- Kindergarten plan In this way, children aged 5 to 6 will be able to better achieve their primary education in a happy environment.