, How much money do you receive with the delivery of the employment card? (How much amount is given at the time of delivery through shramik card?)
Through the employment card, the central government and the state governments have tried to bring the benefits of many schemes to the card holders. There is also a facility of financial assistance at the time of delivery. The Madhya Pradesh government is also launching the MP Maternity Assistance Scheme under which it provides financial assistance during pregnancy to pregnant women with job cards.
Today in this post we will tell you how much this help costs? How can you get this help? What are the documents required to avail the benefits of Madhya Pradesh Mahila Prasuti Sahayata Yojana? Let’s get started-
What is Madhya Pradesh Mahila Maternity Assistance Scheme? (What is mp mahila prasuti yojana?)
Friends first of all let us know what is Madhya Pradesh Mahila Maternity Assistance Scheme? In fact, in order to provide financial assistance to the working women of Madhya Pradesh during delivery through employment card, the government has started the Madhya Pradesh Mahila Prasuti Sahayata Yojana.
Under this, in the last 3 months of pregnancy, 50 percent of their salary is provided to working women as a benefit. After delivery, they are provided with an amount of one thousand rupees to cover medical expenses. Thus, a total amount of Rs.16 thousand is provided to the women beneficiaries of Madhya Pradesh under the scheme.
Is the aid amount of 16 thousand rupees given to the beneficiary in lump sum or in installments? (Will the beneficiaries get this amount of 16 thousand rupees once or in installments?)
Friends, now we will tell you that the amount of 16 thousand rupees fixed in the scheme is given to the beneficiary in installments or together. So we are telling you that this amount of 16 thousand rupees is given to the beneficiary in two installments. The first fee is 4 thousand rupees, which is paid during the pregnancy up to the last trimester after the delivery is checked by the doctor or ANM.
The second fee is Rs 12,000 which will be available for the institutional birth of the baby, that too on birth registration in a government hospital. Before that, you will need to be vaccinated with HepB, zero dose, BCG, OPV to protect the baby from infection.
What is the purpose of bringing the Madhya Pradesh Mahila Prasuti Sahayata Yojana? (What is the purpose of this scheme?)
Friends, now we inform you that what is the objective of the government in bringing the Madhya Pradesh Mahila Prasuti Sahayata Yojana? Friends, you must also have seen that thousands of women are working hard for their livelihood in the unorganized sector. work as day laborers. But during pregnancy she cannot go to work.
In this situation, they do not face any kind of problem in their life, they can take proper care of themselves during pregnancy, get themselves and the fetus examined, they can take a nutritious diet, in view of this , the Madhya Pradesh government has launched the Women’s Maternity Assistance Scheme.
Which women will benefit from the program? (Which women will benefit from this program?)
Now you must want to know, friends, which women will benefit from the Madhya Pradesh Mahila Maternity Assistance Scheme? The following women are included in the category of its beneficiaries:
- Economically weak or poor women.
- women working in agriculture
- women sewing
- Women of families making incense sticks.
- Carpenters, women of the family who make furniture.
- Women working in the home.
- The women of the family working in leather.
- Women wood workers.
- Stone breakers, women drapers.
- Ceramics, women from artisan families.
- Women from blue-collar families working in oil mills.
- Working women engaged in the manufacture of bricks.
- Women from poor households engaged in fish farming.
- Women of families making shoes, matches, etc.
- The women of the rickshaw driver’s family.
What is the prescribed eligibility for Mahila Maternity Assistance Scheme? (What is the eligibility to benefit from mahila prasuti sahayata yojana?)
Friends, now we tell you what is the essential eligibility for Mahila Maternity Assistance Scheme? Is it like that-
- The applicant must be an obstetrician.
- Female applicant should be a native of Madhya Pradesh.
- The female applicant must not be less than 18 years old.
- The bank account of the female applicant should be linked with her Aadhar card.
- Female applicant must belong to BPL category.
What are the documents required to avail Madhya Pradesh Mahila Prashuti Sahayata Yojana? (What are the necessary documents to benefit from this scheme?)
Now we will inform you that if you want to avail the Madhya Pradesh Mahila Maternity Sahayata Yojana, what documents will you need? These are as follows-
- Aadhar card of applicant wife.
- DNI of the applicant woman.
- Pregnancy certificate of the applicant woman.
- Certificate of residence of the female applicant.
- Identity certificate of the female applicant.
- Income certificate of the female applicant.
- Bank account details of the female applicant.
- Mobile phone number of the female applicant.
- Passport size photograph of the female applicant.
What is the application process to benefit from the scheme? (What is the process to benefit from this program?)
Now you must be thinking that how can you apply to avail Madhya Pradesh Mahila Pratibha Sahayata Yojana? So don’t worry, we will explain its step-by-step process here, which is as follows:
- The woman should first approach her nearest health center or the office of the family welfare department.
- Here it must take the form of the outline of the officer concerned.
- All information requested in this form must be filled in correctly. Such as the applicant’s name, husband’s name, age, sex, date of pregnancy, etc. Try not to get truncated in the form.
- After that, a copy of the mentioned documents should be attached to this form.
- After that you have to submit the form to the concerned officer.
- Officials will verify the form and documents submitted by you.
- If everything is correct then you will be provided the benefit of Madhya Pradesh Mahila Prashuti Sahayata Yojana.
How will Mahila Prasuti Sahayata Yojana of Madhya Pradesh help pregnant women? (How will women benefit from this program?)
Friends, now we will tell you how pregnant women will benefit from Madhya Pradesh Mahila Maternity Assistance Scheme. In fact, women work as laborers so that they can help support the family. be able to participate. If they go to work during pregnancy, there is a risk of harm to their unborn child and if they do not go to work, they are losing their daily income.
In this situation, the government had launched this scheme thinking about their condition, so that they do not have to suffer financially even if they do not go to work. It is not that all women have the responsibility of carrying the entire household on their shoulders, but the principle of so many hands, so much work is necessarily applicable to poor families so that the means of livelihood can function properly.
- How much money do you receive with the delivery of the employment card? Madhya Pradesh Mahila Maternity Assistance Scheme 2023
- HDFC ERGO Health Insurance Benefits, Eligibility, Documents, Application Process | HDFC Ergo Health Insurance in Hindi
- SAIL Company Stock Price Target 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025, 2030 | SAIL Share Price Target
- 1 Crore Term Insurance Plan Benefits, Eligibility, Documents, Application Process | 1 crore term insurance in hindi
- 10 ways to remove cholesterol deposited in the eyes Treatment of ocular cholesterol
Which government runs the women’s maternity assistance scheme?
This scheme is run by the Government of Madhya Pradesh.
Under the Madhya Pradesh Mahila Maternity Assistance Scheme, how much money is received on delivery of employment card?
Under the Madhya Pradesh Women’s Maternity Assistance Scheme, an amount of Rs.16,000 is given on delivery of the Job Card.
What are the benefits of Madhya Pradesh Mahila Maternity Assistance Scheme for working women?
Due to the Madhya Pradesh Mahila Prashuti Sahayata Yojana, women who do not go to work during pregnancy get financial assistance. With this, they can take nutritious food, go to the hospital to have themselves and the fetus examined, etc.
Can women from any other state also benefit from Madhya Pradesh Mahila Prashuti Sahayata Yojana?
No, this scheme is only for Madhya Pradesh native women.
How soon will the amount due in the scheme be provided?
The amount due under the scheme will be paid in two installments.
Does the child need to be vaccinated to receive assistance?
Yes, it has been made mandatory to do so.
Is there any age restriction to avail the benefits of the scheme?
Yes, if you are below 18 years then you will not get the benefit of Madhya Pradesh Mahila Prasuti Sahayata Yojana.
Which category of women will be provided the benefit of Madhya Pradesh Mahila Prasuti Sahayata Yojana?
BPL category women will get the benefit of Madhya Pradesh Mahila Prasuti Sahayata Yojana.
Friends, we told you in this post How much money do you get for the delivery of the Shramik card? If you found this post informative, please share it as much as possible. If you need more information about the post, don’t forget to contact us by commenting in the comment box below. ..Thanks..